Security and privacy
How does Beaumotica handle my personal information?
Beaumotica respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you give us is confidential. We use your data so the ordering process goes as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission. Beaumotica will not sell your personal information to third parties and your personal information will only be available to third parties involved in executing agreements with you. The processing of personal data by Beaumotica is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (CBP) in The Hague, report number m1459979.
Beaumotica uses the collected data to its customers for offering the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed of the progress thereof.
- To make shopping at Beaumotica as pleasant as possible, we store, with your consent, your personal information and data relating to your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website.
- We use your email address to inform you about the development of the website and special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to be informed, you can unsubscribe at our website or through a link that we send in emails.
- If you place an order at Beaumotica we keep your data on a Secure Server. You can specify a username and password so that your do not have to re-enter your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information when you place a new order. Usually it is enabled automatically during the ordering process that an account will be created for you, so our customer service can help you more quickly when needed. You can let your account information be removed at any time by letting us know. Please send an email to our customer service, from the email address you registered or you have placed an order and we will remove your account information immediately.
- Information about the usage of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right to not publish contributes that do not fit in with our conditions for the website.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to be able to set up the contest, to disclose the winner(s) and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
Beaumotica does not sell your personal data
Beaumotica will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make these available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Your personal data is safe at Beaumotica
We value the trust you have in us and therefore we are extremely careful with your personal data. Beaumotica therefore has chosen to secure pages where you leave your data with one of the safest encryption protocols, the Verisign Secure Sockets Layer. Your information is sent over an encrypted connection thanks to this protocol. You can easily check the validity of the Verisign certificate by clicking on the Verisign logo at the bottom of our pages.
While performing your payment you will be redirected to the secure pages of DocData Payments. DocData Payments is specialized in handling secure online payments.