Frequently asked questions about delivery
On which day will I receive my order?
Orders placed on weekdays before 23:59 will be delivered at the next day by PostNL, also in Belgium. Only in the following situations your order will be delivered at a later time:
- If you order an item that is not in stock. In that case, you'll see a notification in your shopping basket before you checkout. Articles that are not in stock usually still will be delivered within a few days.
- If you pay by bank transfer your order will be ready for shipment as soon as your payment is received. The received payment is automatically detected, so your order can be delivered in the shortest possible time. More information can be found on our page .
- In very few cases items do not get delivered by PostNL parcel service but by our own service or courier. This is the case when your order for example is extremely large. If an item can not be delivered in the usual way, it is clearly stated in the article information in our shop.
- An exception as extreme weather which makes the roads less passable may cause the delivery can take longer than a day. Does this mean that your order will arrive too late for you? In this case you do not have to take the order, it will automatically will be send back to us and we will refund the full purchase price to you. In most cases you also have the right to return your order, more information can be found on our page.
We monitor delivery times by checking the tracking codes, which you also receive after your order. Luckily we proceed that almost all orders are delivered the next day!
Can I track my order before it is delivered?
You will receive an email with the tracking code the night before the delivery day. If you click on this tracking code you will immediately see the progress of the delivery.
Shipments by courier or personal service
If your order is delivered by a courier or personal service you will receive a separate email with information which day or part of the day your delivery will arrive.
At what time will my order be delivered?
You will receive an email with a tracking code, if you click on it you’ll be directed to the tracking page of the carrier. You’ll usually see in what timefram the deliveryman delivers your package.
What happens when I'm not at home during delivery time?
Most carriers will leave a note with options and or try a second time to deliver. Usually you also receive tracking information with further information. You can always get in touch with us for carrier specific information.
In the Netherlands most packages are delivered by PostNL. When you are not at home the first time, there are two options:
- You do nothing, the seconds attempt will follow the next day or Saturday;
- You change the delivery date and/or the delivery address using the card that PostNL left at the first delivery attempt in your mailbox. The card has a code and the Internet address where you can enter the desired delivery time and/or address.
If your order is planned with our own service or courier (as example in case of a very large article) we align the delivery date or the delivery period for the delivery to you. The communication about this time is so obvious that it is very unlikely that you miss the delivery. If it however turns out nobody is home, we will contact you for a second delivery attempt.
Can I change the delivery date?
Would you like to change the delivery date? If your package has already been sent, PostNL will make a first delivery attempt, see the above solution if you miss the first attempt. If your order will be sent by a private courier service (if this is the case we have an agreement with you)our customer service as soon as possible so we can set a new delivery time.
What are the costs for shipping?
In the Netherlands and Belgium we don’t charge any shipping costs for orders from € 40,- and higher. For delivery in all other countries you will see the shipping costs stated before confirming the order and checkout. Any difference in delivery costs, for example because of exceptional size, are clearly stated in the article information.
Customs, Duties and taxes
When you are importing into a country outside the EU: taxes/duty/fees may be levied when the package reaches the recipient's country, such charges will need to be fulfilled by the recipient. Please check you local customs office for further information. Customs clearance may also delay delivery estimates.
Which shipping carrier will deliver my order?
Beaumotica ships with a variety of shipping carriers, we always try to choose from the most reliable partners. Depending on the country this can be PostNL, UPS, Fedex and others. If you have a preference then please contact our customer service upfront to see whether we are able to adjust to your preference.
Of course you can always make any inquiry at our customer service, we are happy to help you!